Today we share with you a collaboration we did with Ted-Ed.
“It starts with a tickle in your throat that becomes a cough. Your muscles begin to ache, you grow irritable, and you lose your appetite. It’s official: you’ve got the flu. It’s logical to assume that this miserable medley of symptoms is the result of the infection coursing through your body — but is that really the case? Marco A. Sotomayor explains what’s actually making you feel sick.
Lesson by Marco A. Sotomayor, animation by Henrik Malmgren.”
PUBLICIDAD / ADVERTISEMENT
Dr. Marco Antonio Sotomayor
Latest posts by Dr. Marco Antonio Sotomayor (see all)
- ¿Qué es el sistema inmune y por qué es importante en la esclerosis múltiple? - July 3, 2017
- La ciencia de la neurodegeneración - June 10, 2017
- ¿Qué es la Esclerosis Múltiple? - May 30, 2017
- Entendiendo la Esclerosis Múltiple - May 17, 2017
- Entendiendo la anorexia - April 28, 2017